Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Sometimes, the best way to stay close to someone you love is by being just a friend. But also is the most painful."

"Every time she laughs, she hopes he's watching. Hoping that he will fall for her smile, just as hard as she fellt for his smile."

"Dear boys, be the type of guy you would want your daughter be with."

"I think that the only reason why people hold onto memories so tight, for so long is 'couse memories are the only things that don't change, even people do."

"I hate the moment when I'm listening a song, that completely reminds me of someone I'm not supposed to be missing."

"A girl dreams about a bad boy, who is gentle only for her. A boy wants good girl, who is naughty only for him."

"It's funny how day by day, nothing changes. But when you look back, everything is different."

"I need you. I don't know why, but every now and then in my life, for no reasons at all, I need you."

"A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one."

"A good date ends with dinner. A awesome date ends with breakfast."

1 comment: